Saturday, April 17, 2010
Yellow Roses means Friendship right!! This card can be used for so many occasions eg. Mother's day,for Friends, Birthday or just thank you or even sorry... I was so not sure what to use it for so I did not put any sentiments on it.. I shall put one when I decide whom to give it to..
I have been wanting to make a monochromatic colour scheme for a while now. So here it is... And also it is one of my favorite colours.. golden yellow..
The stamp is from Daisy Doodles Digital images and it can be purchased here.
The image was as usual colored in with the copic markers and some Spica glitter pens..
The Dies are from Nestabilities..
The two big flowers are handmade and then sprayed with shimmer mist (my new pet)
And punches used are from Martha Stewart..
Challenges entered for:
1. Create 4 Fun Challenge : Use Circles
2. OCC Challenge : Beautiful Butterflies
3. Stamp Something : Layered
4. Creative Cottage Challenge : Things with wings
5. Karen's Doodles : Things with wings
6. SD Challenge : Inspire Others
7. Meljen's Designs : 3D elements
8. My Time to Craft : Pearls
9. The Pink Elephant Challenge : Recipe
10. Fab N' Funky Challenges : Neglected stamp
11. Handful Of Stamps : For Someone you love
12. Creative Card Crew : Birthday
13. Penny's Challenges : Anything Goes
14. Pollycraft Challenges : Make your own flowers