One more card made in a jiffy...
Made this card for a friends son. I have seen him a lot on the bike and he really does ride it well. I hope he likes it.
The stamps used are : Edwin on bike, fence, and tree. They are all from Magnolia.
Images are coloured in with copics.
Paper punch used for the grass and flowers are from Martha Stewart's and Punch a bunch.
1. Just Magnolia : Anything goes
2. Polly craft challenge : make your own flowers
3. One Stitch at a time: Flowers
4. Our creative corner : blossoms
5. Simple Doodles : not a spring chick any more
6. Fab n Funky challenge : Get it all out
7. Sew many cards challenges : Anything goes
8. Handful of stamps : Use up that stock
9. the Res-Q Challenge : Inspiration
10. Raise the bar challenge : Color me happy
11. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge : Distressing
12. A spoonful of sugar challenge : 3D
13. Other Lovelies : Paper punch
14. Papertake weekly challenge : do something different (create a scene)
15. Crafty creation challenge : distressing
16. Wee Memories : Use Flowers
17. Sophisticat challenge : Card for a child
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Just cannot believe it... I made this card in just 4 hrs... one evening... amazing... I usually take atleast a couple of days before I can make something substantial.... But there was something about this stamp from Lala Land. Just so pretty that i did not have to do much to make the card look beautiful.
I tried to make it look as if she is just about to enter the party hall with a bunch of presents for the birthday girl/boy...
I wanted to make something for my pretty Sister In Law whose birthday is coming up soon and this card is going to be just right to send her. Just want to make a pretty envelope to go along.
I have used Birthday Lala from Lalaland Stamps... from my favorite craft teacher Irina... who has inspired me to enter this amazing world of paper crafting. Thank you Irina.
I have colored the image with copic markers..
The punches are from Martha Stewart and Ek Success.
Challenges entered :
1. Lala Land: Shabby Chic
2. One stitch at a time : Flowers
3. Our Creative Corner : Bloom
4. SD challenge #16: Not a Spring Chick Anymore
5. Challenge #20 - "Get it all Out" !
6. Sew May Challenges : anything goes
7. Handful of stamps : Use up that stock
8. SSDS Challenge : girlie card
9. ResQ Challenge : Inspiration
10. Totally Gorjuss : Use a girl image
11. Raise the bar challenge : Color
12. Kraftin kimmie stamps : lotsa flowers
13. Secret crafter Saturday challenge : distressing
14. A Spoon full of sugar : 3D
15. Other Lovelies : Use a punch
16. Caardvarks : Monochromatic color scheme
17. Papertake weekly challenge : Something different ( lalaland stamp)
18. Polka Doodles : Monochromatic color scheme
19. Crafty Creation Challenge: Distressing
20. Wee Memories : Use Flowers
21. Sophisticat challenge : card for a child
Sunday, April 25, 2010
This week the challenge at Daisy Doodles is Anything But a card.. and I can't believe I was so stuck... Just could not think of what to make. I started with so many projects and scrapped them.. and this is what I am left with... A handmade box and a tag.
Image used on the box is a cute butterfly from Daisy Doodles which can be purchased here..
and image used for the tag is a cery pretty flower from Daisy Doodles which can be purchased here.. I love both the images so much but I think I could have done better...
Shall try again soon.
1. One stitch at a time: Flowers
2. Sew many challenges: Anything Goes
3. For Fun Challenges : Anything But a card
4. Daisy Doodles : Anything but a card
5. Penny's Challenges : Anything Goes
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Yellow Roses means Friendship right!! This card can be used for so many occasions eg. Mother's day,for Friends, Birthday or just thank you or even sorry... I was so not sure what to use it for so I did not put any sentiments on it.. I shall put one when I decide whom to give it to..
I have been wanting to make a monochromatic colour scheme for a while now. So here it is... And also it is one of my favorite colours.. golden yellow..
The stamp is from Daisy Doodles Digital images and it can be purchased here.
The image was as usual colored in with the copic markers and some Spica glitter pens..
The Dies are from Nestabilities..
The two big flowers are handmade and then sprayed with shimmer mist (my new pet)
And punches used are from Martha Stewart..
Challenges entered for:
1. Create 4 Fun Challenge : Use Circles
2. OCC Challenge : Beautiful Butterflies
3. Stamp Something : Layered
4. Creative Cottage Challenge : Things with wings
5. Karen's Doodles : Things with wings
6. SD Challenge : Inspire Others
7. Meljen's Designs : 3D elements
8. My Time to Craft : Pearls
9. The Pink Elephant Challenge : Recipe
10. Fab N' Funky Challenges : Neglected stamp
11. Handful Of Stamps : For Someone you love
12. Creative Card Crew : Birthday
13. Penny's Challenges : Anything Goes
14. Pollycraft Challenges : Make your own flowers
Sunday, April 11, 2010
This is my first card for Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges as the DT member and I hope I did justice to this lovely cupcake Digital Stamp. It is available for free here.
The challenge for this week is a colour challenge... Pink + 1 colour. So I have chosen Pink + Brown. It was really a easy one.
I Printed the image thrice. Twice on Bazzil Basics Coconut Swirl paper and once on the brown and pink dp by BO Bunny. Cut the Square with the nestabilities die and coloured the cake with the copic markers. Then on the second image on white paper I coloured only the strawberry and then put a layer of glaze on the top. I cut it and placed it on the original image with foam tape to add dimension. Then from the third on the dp I cut out only the cupcake wrapper and scored all the lines with stylus to show some depth. I am happy it is showing in the photographs.
And here is my card voila... Embellished with pearls from Mark Richards which i again colored with the copics.. And some ribbons.
here is the inside of the card..
List of challenges entered:
1. Simple Doodles : Challenge #15- Inspire others
2. Crafty Creations Challenge: Paper Piecing
3. OCC Challenge : Bows
4. Meljens Design: Girly Colors
5. ResQ Challenge : Pink and Square
6. SSDS week 35 challenge : Birthdays
7. Pollycraft Challenge : Pink and Brown
8. My time to craft : On the spot
9. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #54 : Spots and Dots