Monday, April 26, 2010
Just cannot believe it... I made this card in just 4 hrs... one evening... amazing... I usually take atleast a couple of days before I can make something substantial.... But there was something about this stamp from Lala Land. Just so pretty that i did not have to do much to make the card look beautiful.
I tried to make it look as if she is just about to enter the party hall with a bunch of presents for the birthday girl/boy...
I wanted to make something for my pretty Sister In Law whose birthday is coming up soon and this card is going to be just right to send her. Just want to make a pretty envelope to go along.
I have used Birthday Lala from Lalaland Stamps... from my favorite craft teacher Irina... who has inspired me to enter this amazing world of paper crafting. Thank you Irina.
I have colored the image with copic markers..
The punches are from Martha Stewart and Ek Success.
Challenges entered :
1. Lala Land: Shabby Chic
2. One stitch at a time : Flowers
3. Our Creative Corner : Bloom
4. SD challenge #16: Not a Spring Chick Anymore
5. Challenge #20 - "Get it all Out" !
6. Sew May Challenges : anything goes
7. Handful of stamps : Use up that stock
8. SSDS Challenge : girlie card
9. ResQ Challenge : Inspiration
10. Totally Gorjuss : Use a girl image
11. Raise the bar challenge : Color
12. Kraftin kimmie stamps : lotsa flowers
13. Secret crafter Saturday challenge : distressing
14. A Spoon full of sugar : 3D
15. Other Lovelies : Use a punch
16. Caardvarks : Monochromatic color scheme
17. Papertake weekly challenge : Something different ( lalaland stamp)
18. Polka Doodles : Monochromatic color scheme
19. Crafty Creation Challenge: Distressing
20. Wee Memories : Use Flowers
21. Sophisticat challenge : card for a child