Sunday, April 11, 2010
Pink + 1 Challenge @ Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges
This is my first card for Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges as the DT member and I hope I did justice to this lovely cupcake Digital Stamp. It is available for free here.
The challenge for this week is a colour challenge... Pink + 1 colour. So I have chosen Pink + Brown. It was really a easy one.
I Printed the image thrice. Twice on Bazzil Basics Coconut Swirl paper and once on the brown and pink dp by BO Bunny. Cut the Square with the nestabilities die and coloured the cake with the copic markers. Then on the second image on white paper I coloured only the strawberry and then put a layer of glaze on the top. I cut it and placed it on the original image with foam tape to add dimension. Then from the third on the dp I cut out only the cupcake wrapper and scored all the lines with stylus to show some depth. I am happy it is showing in the photographs.
And here is my card voila... Embellished with pearls from Mark Richards which i again colored with the copics.. And some ribbons.
here is the inside of the card..
List of challenges entered:
1. Simple Doodles : Challenge #15- Inspire others
2. Crafty Creations Challenge: Paper Piecing
3. OCC Challenge : Bows
4. Meljens Design: Girly Colors
5. ResQ Challenge : Pink and Square
6. SSDS week 35 challenge : Birthdays
7. Pollycraft Challenge : Pink and Brown
8. My time to craft : On the spot
9. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #54 : Spots and Dots