One more card made in a jiffy...
Made this card for a friends son. I have seen him a lot on the bike and he really does ride it well. I hope he likes it.
The stamps used are : Edwin on bike, fence, and tree. They are all from Magnolia.
Images are coloured in with copics.
Paper punch used for the grass and flowers are from Martha Stewart's and Punch a bunch.
1. Just Magnolia : Anything goes
2. Polly craft challenge : make your own flowers
3. One Stitch at a time: Flowers
4. Our creative corner : blossoms
5. Simple Doodles : not a spring chick any more
6. Fab n Funky challenge : Get it all out
7. Sew many cards challenges : Anything goes
8. Handful of stamps : Use up that stock
9. the Res-Q Challenge : Inspiration
10. Raise the bar challenge : Color me happy
11. Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge : Distressing
12. A spoonful of sugar challenge : 3D
13. Other Lovelies : Paper punch
14. Papertake weekly challenge : do something different (create a scene)
15. Crafty creation challenge : distressing
16. Wee Memories : Use Flowers
17. Sophisticat challenge : Card for a child