Sunday, May 2, 2010
One more card!! Yesterday my husband and I attended an Ethiopian wedding of one of his colleague's at work... It was so beautiful and just so much fun. And i made this gate fold card for them.
This was my first wedding card and also my 1st gate fold card and I quiet like the way it turned out.
The stamp used is from Magnolia 2010 wedding collection. I totally love the couple. So perfect together. The image was colored in with copics of course. I accented it with stickles and copic spica pens.
I have used one DP from Basic Grey and the pink cardstock is from Bazzill. The silver cardstock was embossed with a cuttlebug folder, which i used for the first time.
The silver flower is handmade from the same paper which is embossed. The other two flowers and charm are from Micheal's.
The butterflies were cut using paper punches from Martha Stewart and EK success punch and then embellished with pearls from Micheal's.
The ribbons are from my stash which I was so happy to put to some use (finally).
The sentiment was some stamp which I didn't know I had. But i really like the font. Just matches the sentiment so well.
And since I had made this card and loved it so much I had to make an envelope to go with it. But I did not have enough time to make something very fancy. So here it is using my Enveloper for the first time ever.
1. No time to stamps: Use flowers
2. http://diecutdreams.blogspot.com/ : Pink Tilda
3. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ : Make your own
6. http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ : do something different
7. http://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/ : anything goes
8. http://klstampinnscrappin.blogspot.com/ : inside out
9. http://stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/ : Use punches
10. http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ : Sketch
11. Creative craft challenges : blooming
14. http://simpledoodles.blogspot.com/ :not a spring chick anymore