Sunday, May 9, 2010
Basket Full of Hearts
Happy Mother's Day to all hardworking mother's out there!
I made this card specially to my mom and my mom-in-law. I did not get a chance to send it out to them in India because of my laziness... so here it is dedicating to them. I hope they get a chance to check it out.
I made this card using the image "Basket full of hearts" from Digi Doodles Shop. Digi Doodles Shop is sponsoring the challenge at Daisy Doodles and the winner will be eligible for a wonderful prize from them. Can't wait to see what it is going to be.
Recipe for the card:
Digi stamp from Digi Doodles Shop colored with copic markers. Hearts accented with Glaze pens from Sakura. And flower centers embellished with golden micro glass beads.
Image cut with spellbinders circle dies and large scalloped dies.
Designer Paper is from Graphic 45.
Butterfly punch and fence punch are from Martha Stewart. Butterflies are accented with gold stickles.
Ribbon is from my stash.
Sentiment was digitally generated on my new MAC BOOK PRO which was a Mother's Day present from my husband on behalf of my 4 yr old son.
1. http://www.palspaperarts.com/ : Inspiration
2. http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/ : Digi stamp/ stamp and bling
3. http://dareu2digistamp.blogspot.com/ : Anything goes
4. http://www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com/ : flowers
5. http://bee-crafty.blogspot.com/ : Something New (stamp)
6. http://prairiefairyfridays.blogspot.com/ : Recycled (button)
7. http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ : recipe
8. http://cookingitupwithkatie.blogspot.com/ : recipe
9. http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ : fancy edge
10. http://craftyannschallengeblog.wordpress.com/ : Anything goes
12. http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/: Mother's day card