Thursday, March 25, 2010
Hey! Welcome back!
Here's yet another birthday card....my most favorite subject for card making..."birthdays"..
I have used a Magnolia image ...Tilda @ spotlight...
I love the combination of Lemon yellow and teal blue...tried it out for the first time...
I followed the sketch from Paper take weekly challenge# 37
I coloured the image with Copic markers... can't believe till until 4 months ago I had no idea what copic markers were... They are just awesome ... love them..
I coloured the pearls with the copic markers too...
The paper I used is really very old and have no idea what company it is from...
I sprayed the flowers with Shimmer Mist..Oh it is so awesome...
Highlighted the image, leaves and the sentiment with crystal stickles...
I cut the image and sentiment with Nestabilities in my Sizzix Big Kick..
1. Handful of stamps : Remove the dust... the yellow DP is very old..don't know when I bought it.
2. Paper take weekly challenge # 37 : Sketch challenge
3. Copic Creations: Caucasion skin and colored embellishment technique..
4. Just Magnolia : Easel Card
5. Magnolia Stamp Lovers : Diecuts
6. Pollycraft Challenge Blog : Sparkle
7. Saturday Spotlight : Birthday in your colour - Opal for October
8. Totally Gorjuss : Ribbon
9. Fab n Funky Challenges : Techniques - Colouring images and embellishments with copic markers, using stickles, colouring edges with chalk...
10. Penny's Challenge #25 : Birthday
11. Creative Cottage Challenge : Sparkle
12. Creative Card Crew : Going Dotty
I guess that's it for now..