Thursday, March 25, 2010
Birthday card for Aria
Hey there ,
I made this birthday card for my cute little niece Aria... who just turned one ... But the sad part is I've not had a chance to see her yet... she lives in Australia.. Wanting to see her so badly..
When I thought of my niece... the image that came to my mind was Heidi from C.C. designs... Its a digi image I bought from All that Scraps... I printed it on Bazzill Coconut Swirl cardstock and coloured it in with copic markers.... The cake is a punch from Martha Stewarts.. again... coloured with copics and copic spica glitter pens...
The centre image is an old rubber stamp... Its amazing how it just fits right in the center of the card...
All the images and sentiments are cut with Nestabilities dies...
1. Copic Creations : technique - caucasian skin, brown hair
2. Pollycraft Challenge : Sparkle
3.Totally Gorjuss : Ribbon
4. Daisydoodles : digital image
5. Fab n Funky challenges : technique - colouring image with copic and using copic spica pens on image
6. Handful of Stamps : Something old
7. Handful of Stamps : Something sweet - cake..
8. Pennys Challenges #25 : Birthday
9. Creative Cottage Challenge : Sparkle
10. Creative Card Crew : going dotty